ROM Coal Crushing Auto-Loadout System at Idemitsu Boggabri Coal Mine
for $/t service contract (Design and Construct Project)
Greenfield Design construct project for the supply and installation of a primary and tertiary crushing station to suit a Cat 988/990 FEL, an automatic 500t Bisalloy lined load-out bin for 125t+ B-Double truck operation, a conveyor with coal scan, sampling and automated tramp metal removal systems, and associated electricals. Set up $/t contract.
- Innovative technical and operational self-recovery features for robust one man full system operation.
- Automated 125t+ B-Double truck fast filling multiple redundancy fail safe system.
- Considerable (50%) reserve above required 300t/hr capacity.
- Optimised expanded mass flow 500t bin for maximum capacity with best bin wall / wear liner life.
- Extremely reliable operation.
- Compact functional economical system. The mine loves it!
- Economical system design with features to minimise future washery upgrade costs.
- 24 week program delivery despite an unusually complex project environment.
- Facility reputedly the best of its kind in the country (and well beyond! – click to see World Coal extract).
Watch 1.5 minute video of 135t Truck Fully Loading (click here to view on YouTube)
See Inside McLanahan Feeder Breaker During Pre-Delivery Test via a 2 min video (click here to view on YouTube)